The race to get into the right college in this cutting-edge competitive world is more stressful & overwhelming than preparing for exams to get in. That planning includes more than just listing the top or renowned colleges. It’s more about making a sound decision based on your score, affordability, eligibility, interest, specialisation, and many other factors and choosing the best option considering those factors.
Mumbai is home to some of the most reputed colleges. It has around 121 BBA colleges, including 95 private and 23 government colleges.
These colleges offer BBA courses with various specialisations in Marketing, Finance, Operations, etc.
The list of 10 Top BBA Colleges in Mumbai with their fee details are given below:
- Narsee Monjee Institute Of Management Studies – Mumbai
- Narsee Monjee Institute Of Management Studies – Mumbai is AICTE-accredited and has been ranked 25th by National Institutional Ranking Framework in 2022 in the management category.
- There are two BBA undergraduate courses available.
- Bachelor of Business Administration BBA in Advertising & Branding
Course fee details
- The course fee details for 3 years are as follows-
|Year||Tuition Fees||Other Fees||Total Year Wise Fees|
|Total course fees||₹12.12 Lakhs|
- Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies (NMIMS) carries the National Test for Programs After Twelfth (NPAT), a university-level examination.
- For NPAT BBA, the locations which are going to be open for candidates are Mumbai (600 seats), Bengaluru (120 seats), Navi Mumbai (180), Indore (120 seats), Hyderabad (60 seats), Dhule (60 Seats), and Chandigarh (120 Seats).
- The exam shall be held online in an objective format.
- The duration of the exam will be 100-120 minutes.
- The syllabus shall include subjects such as Logical Reasoning & General Intelligence and Quantitative & Numerical Ability.
- Bachelor of Business Administration BBA in Marketing
Course fee details
- The course fee details for 3 years will be approx ₹3,10,000 each year, which will make the total fees of ₹9,30,000.
- Exam details shall be as mentioned above.
- ATLAS SkillTech University, Mumbai
- ATLAS SkillTech University is a state-private university located in Mumbai.
- The total seat intake for BBA Course is 240.
- The University offers BBA with 4 specialisations, which include
- Bachelors of Business Administration BBA in Entrepreneurship
- The course BBA in Entrepreneurship & Management aims at the holistic development of future leaders with a combination of futuristic employability skills and an entrepreneurial mindset. It allows students to integrate in-depth knowledge of the theory & practice of business with a concrete foundation in entrepreneurship.
- 2. Bachelor of Business Administration BBA in Finance & Accounts
3.Bachelor of Business Administration BBA in Digital Media & Advertising
4.Bachelor of Business Administration BBA in Marketing
- The course cost around ₹4,70,000 for 3 years.
- Admission is based on performance in the last qualifying examination and an aptitude test followed by collaborative assessment and personal interview.
- Universal Business School
- The courses offered here are recognised by the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE).
- The BBA course is accepted and recognised by IB Diploma for BBA and the BBA + MBA integrated course is recognised by Cardiff Metropolitan University, UK.
- You can easily apply online with help of the official website. http://www.universalbusinessschool.com/applynow.php
- Each year, fees is approx ₹3,68,000, which adds up to ₹11,04,000 for 3 years.
- The specialisations offered include marketing and finance.
- Amity University, Mumbai
- It was established in 2014 under the Maharashtra Govt. Act.
- It is considered the best private university in India, acting as an academic hub for prospective students. It is also a platform for industry interaction, guest lectures & other academic activities.
- The course includes 2 specialisations: a plain BBA and a BBA course in Banking and Finance.
- Each year, fees is approx ₹2,04,000, which adds up to ₹6,24,000 for 3 years.
- Jagdish Sheth School of Management
- Jagdish Sheth School of Management, also known as IFIM Business School, is a top-ranking institution in India. This B-school was established under the aegis of IFIM institutions and is situated in Mumbai.
- The qualifying exams for this course include IPMAT and CUET.
- The specialisations offered include Marketing, Finance, Digital Business & Analytics, and Human Resource Management.
- The total course fee is approx ₹16,00,000.
- BSE Institute Limited, Mumbai
- Known as Asia’s first and the world’s fastest stock exchange, it was established with a strong vision to create a platform for genuine training and education in the Financial Markets.
- The course is affiliated with Dr Homi Bhabha State University- HBCU.
- The specialisation they provide for BBA is Banking & Financial Services.
- Each year, fees is approx ₹1,46,000, which adds up to ₹4,37,000 for 3 years.
- Institution Of Clinical Research India (ICRI)
- Founded in 2004, it is India’s first institute in Clinical Research & Healthcare. The major focus of ICRI remained in Clinical Research Programmes.
- They have 2 specialisations for BBA, i.e. logistics and supply chain management & Aviation.
- Each year, fees is approx ₹1,25,000, which adds up to ₹3,75,000 for 3 years.
- RICS School Of Built Environment, Amity University – [RICS SBE], Mumbai
- RICS was established in 2013 and supported by leading real estate, construction & infrastructure firms & Ministry of Urban Development, Government of India.
- Their specialisation includes BBA in Real Estate and Urban Infrastructure.
- The total course fee is approx ₹9,28,000.
- SP Jain School of Global Management (SPJSGM), Mumbai
- It is a business school that provides modern, relevant, and practical global business education. It has diverse campuses in the business hubs of Dubai, Mumbai, Singapore, and Sydney.
- Renowned for offering multi-city undergraduate and postgraduate programs.
- They have a 4-year full-time BBA Program with specific academic requirements.
- The total course fee is approx ₹76,06,000.
- Amity Global Business School (AGBS), Mumbai
- It is one of the 10 campuses under the Amity Education Group. Considered and ranked the No.1 not-for-profit private university in India by India Today.
- The admission for this course is based on percentage in the qualifying exam, English Essay Test, and interview.
- The total course fee is approx ₹6,20,000.
Additionally, be prepared for the future with Sunstone’s unique modules. Discover prospects with diverse career paths alongside traditional higher education and be part of a vibrant digital community of students. Whatever your background and interests, Sunstone’s advanced certifications and unique funding options have you covered!